All purchases made in the online store www.artiberico/tienda in whose address is Av. José de Mora.Edif.1, Local 2. 18800 Baza. Granada and represented by the company Industrias Ganadera Matacebada with Cif: B19684141, are subject to the General Conditions of Use set out below:
1. Territory of application
In which countries can you buy online?
Currently you can make your purchase in Spain.
For the sale and shipment of products to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, you can consult the procedure to place the order, delivery time and amount of shipping costs through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the products ordered and the delivery address.
All the prices of our products are indicated in Euros (€) and correspond to the unit price with VAT included and delivered to the address of your choice, but does not include shipping costs, which are specific to each order, and communicated by artiberico.com depending on the volume of the order and the delivery area. The amount of the shipping costs will be added to the total invoice.
● VAT: In relation to VAT, as a general rule the tax rate of 10% will be applied for the Spanish territory.
● Validity: The prices displayed in the store and website are valid at the time of consultation by the client or during the period indicated in artiberico.com and may be revised and modified if the conditions require it at any time. The invoiced prices are those that are in force at the time of placing the order.
● Products on Sale: All products that artiberico.com promotion at a special price will be displayed with the following information: offer price and end date of the offer or promotion. These offers will be available until the date indicated, in which case the product will automatically disappear from the web.
3. Payment methods
artiberico.com offers payment by credit card (Secure Payment with VISA or MASTERCARD), cash on delivery, bizum or bank transfer.
● We guarantee that each of the transactions made in artiberico.com is 100% secure. All operations involving the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment artiberico.com uses a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All the information you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network. (If you want to know more, visit our Secure Payment section).
● Likewise, the data about your credit card are not registered in any database but go directly to the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of the Bank.
● In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated in our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are the holder of a "secured" card, you can always make payments by VISA or MASTERCARD card in our store.
● In the event that your card is not attached to this payment system, artiberico.com will only accept payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card to customers with seniority and reliability demonstrated above.
● In both cases, when paying by VISA or MASTERCARD, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that coincides with the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD card, offering, in this way, more guarantees about the security of the transaction.
● Important: Credit card fraud is a crime, and artiberico.com will take legal action against anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
4. Delivery times and shipping methods
As a general rule, packages are shipped within 72 hours of receipt of payment. Orders will be fulfilled on weekdays, until Fridays at 2:00 p.m.
We are not responsible for any damage your package may suffer after shipment, but we do our best to protect all items.
The boxes are large and your items will be well protected.
In the case of placing the order of a product without immediate availability, it will be understood as a pre-order and will be confirmed via email by artiberico.com as soon as possible, where the availability of the product and the expected delivery time of the same will also be indicated. Once you receive it, you can activate the order and have it delivered on the scheduled date or cancel it. Artibérico reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the company by which it is made, regardless of what is stated on these pages, and provided that it does not involve a manifest damage to the client.
Note: In no case will shipments be made to post office boxes.
5. Shipping costs
In artiberico.com shipping costs are free with orders over € 49 in the peninsula.
In case of defective product, artiberico.com must proceed, as appropriate, to the replacement, price reduction, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user. artiberico.com is responsible for the lack of conformity that manifests itself within a period of 30 days from delivery. The consumer and user must inform artiberico.com of the lack of conformity within 7 days of becoming aware of it. Any product that you want to exchange or return must be at 90% of its original weight
In case of an incident in any item purchased in artiberico.com, you must notify it through the email email@example.com. You must provide us with the invoice number (essential – the invoice is delivered together with the shipment of the purchase) and the detail of the incident.
Defects or defects due to incorrect handling of the products are not included in this warranty.
The return period is 15 calendar days from receipt of the shipment for return or exchange for another item.
Any product that you want to exchange or return must be at 100% of its original weight. The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs of the return. Once the package has been received and its condition checked, we will contact the customer to proceed with the refund. You can contact Industrias Ganaderas Matacebada through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to make a change, contact our customer service through the email email@example.com. Our team will contact you via email or on the contact telephone number you have indicated.
Only if the change is the result of an error in the preparation of the order by our online sales service, all shipping costs are paid by artiberico.com. In this case it is essential that you contact our customer service to set the details of the change.
Once we receive the merchandise in our warehouses and verify that all the above conditions are met, the change of the product will artiberico.com accepted and the requested product will be shipped. If the amount for the difference of the change is greater, it will be sent according to the payment systems admitted in these conditions. In the event that the difference in prices of both items is in favor of the customer, the amount will be refunded by bank transfer to the indicated account or on the card with which the payment was made.
9. Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data, artiberico.com informs its customers that all personal data provide will be included in an automated file of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of artiberico.com, whose address is Av. José de Mora.Edif.1, Local 2. 18800 Baza. Grenade
The purpose of this file is to facilitate the management and processing of orders and, in the event that you have expressly authorized us in the corresponding box, also to send in the future, directly or through collaborating companies, commercial communications about products and services that may be of interest to our customers.
Artiberico.com guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. In this way, it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and adopt all the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use.
Customers may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it in writing to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to industrias ganaderas Matacebada, Av. José de Mora.Edif.1, Local 2. 18800 Baza. Grenade
10. Limitation of Liability
Artibérico will make every reasonable effort to fulfil its obligations. However, raquelacosta.es cannot be held responsible for delays or failures in delivery caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include strikes, wars, natural disasters or any other situation that may impede the production, transport or delivery of the products.
11. Minimum age of purchase
We do not sell products to minors. The products we sell must be purchased by adults. Children under the age of 18 may only use the Services under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
The fact of including a product on our website does not imply availability in the store. Therefore, in artiberico.com cannot guarantee the full availability of the products advertised on the web. The availability of each product depends on customer demand.