In this sense, we guarantee compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Industrias Ganadera Matacebada under its brand Artiberico.
- Tax ID: B19684141
- Address: Av. Jose de Mora.Edif.1, Local 2. 18800 Baza. Grenade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that request them.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://www.artiberico.com you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following: Name, surname, contact telephone number and mail.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact us and request information about the data we have stored and how we have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of those data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the website to send an email to the Owner or subscribe to its newsletter you are providing personal information for which the responsible is Industrias ganaderas Matacebada under its brand Artibérico. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Industrias ganaderas Matacebada under its brand Artibérico, has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Industrias ganaderas Matacebada under its brand Artibérico informs the user that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analyticsis a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of the cookies. advertising cookies.
When browsing https:// wwww.artiberico.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained in the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.